CEAC has built up a comprehensive range of expertise derived from its aerospace activities. CEAC has a long track record in transforming a complex set of customer requirements into optimally functioning products.
CEAC has developed AFI-X Artificial Intelligence application as expert system which perform automatic data acquisition and monitoring and helps to a pilot to evaluate actual situation and make right decisions. The AFI-X functions matches definition of A1 / B1 EASA AI Level definition as described in the ‘EASA Concept Paper - First Usable Guidance for Level 1 Machine Learning Applications Proposed Issue 01’ and data management and processes used in the AFI-X development are ready to be compliant with this proposed guidance.
AFI-X application and gained knowledge about AI Level A1 / B1 Applications development may bring high value to any training organization or to any company who supports training organizations (civil or military). Our modules offer AI based components which may run on-board during the flight, as well as on-ground hosted components. With data transfer infrastructure between the airplanes and on-ground station, multiple modules may be interconnected and cover whole training – from the specific recommendations provided on board and the on-ground de-briefing to the big data analysis across the organization which helps to optimize training and reduce the cost.
As the all processes required to comply with the guidance for Level A1/B1 applications are in place as well as the core modules are prototyped, the customization and implementation of the specific products tailored to your needs may be achieved within short time and with low certification risks.
Technology for offer
- Implementation of A1/B1 Level AI Application per your needs and in alignment with EASA guidance
- We offer multiple modules (in-air / on-ground) which will provide various functionality – either for pilot, instructor, or to organization management
- We are ready to help you with building up data transfer / storage / handling infrastructure to ensure fast and effective tailoring of AI functions to your needs
- Besides AI Applications development, we offer also DO 178C experienced engineers, who will ensure delivered SW modules will be delivered with right DO 178C certification package – which will be aligned with your DAL requirements, so you do not need worry about certifiability of delivered solution
- The support during integration and during the testing of delivered modules is natural – we understand that integration of 3rd party components into the system may be challenging without the right support, thus we are ready to assist you during this phase